With their new products, Goodwin can provide high-performance valves for axial isolation and Control.
Axial Isolation & Control Valves are used in demanding applications where tight shut-off, high reliability, and precise control are needed.
Goodwin provides a diverse selection of valve materials, including Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainlesslite, Nickel Alloy, and Titanium Alloy.
Goodwin International has been in the business of design and production of valves for over 30 years with a wide range of industries.
Goodwin Valves are identified throughout the design of oil and gas facilities, both onshore and offshore. They are used as an integral and reliable part of the high pressure flowlines through to on-platform processing.
Goodwin valves are used by the oil and gas industry from the high pressure pipelines to on-platform processing. Goodwin has provided its products to over 1000 offshore projects globally and met the stringent standards that come with this industry.
- OIL & GAS
- CHEMICAL AND FERTILIZERS
- POWER PLANT
Varieties of Valves
The new valve design minimizes turbulence, offering a high capacity structure that produces low noise, and minimal pressure loss through its configuration.
3 Piece Split Body Design
The significance of the barrel pump system is seen in the outstanding pumping of the oil. The flexible structure allows the use of forgings or castings and advanced sealing, and specific pieces designed to keep leakage at zero.
Rack-Pinion-Rack Gear Train
The Rack-Pinion-Rack Gear Train’s gears are high-end and sustainable in any environment. They are resistant to seizures and don’t produce friction. In addition, the gears maintain their integrity over the product’s lifetime, which is lower than others.
Fully Pressure Balanced
The fully pressure-balanced variety uses compact and cost-effective actuation, adequate function in both forwarding and reverse pressure conditions.
AXIAL ISOLATION VALVES
Goodwin Axial Isolation valves are ASME B16.34 compliant and are based on ASME B16.10, meaning they can be used with other valve types.
Goodwin Axial Isolation valves offer two standard sizes but can provide you can design and create a custom Polygonal Isolation valve tailored according to your requirements.
All of these valves comply with International Standards, including but not limited to the API (American Petroleum Institute) ANSI (American National Standards Institute), ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers), BS (British Standards) DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung), ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and MSS (Materials Standards Service).
Goodwin Axial Control valves offer a specification that can be used without modification for all types of valves, such as:
- Ball Valve
- Plug Valve
- Gate Valve
AXIAL CONTROL VALVE
Axial Control designs can offer prototype and custom valves, all complying with international standards. They create valve sizing and trim based on international IEC guidelines.
Face to Face and ASME B16.10 are compatible with existing Ball and Globe Valves.
Made in accordance with ASME B16.10 interchangeable with existing Ball and Globe Valves
They can replace the following valves as alternatives:
- Angle Control Valves
- Globe Valves
- Ball Valve
Why are Goodwin valves the optimum choice
Goodwin has done extensive testing with our new valve to design and produce reliable and very efficient designs.
- Isolation valves are sampled for Hydraulic Flow Laboratory against sealing and mechanical performance.
- Tests of the pneumatic lab took into account how much fluid is in the control valve, how well it flows, and how loud it sounds.
- Analyzed Finite Element Analysis (FEA) when used to verify design engineering.
- Axial Control has a tool that uses computational fluid dynamics to help with valve designs and design.
- Fire testing has been conducted. The Axial Control Valve uses the same sealing technology and is a fire-safe design.
- Fugitive emissions are tested to meet international standards.
- Extensive mechanical analysis and microstructural analysis are conducted when materials are selected to ensure compatibility. Only the best for the best.
- Tested for the factors that affect sealing.
- Goodwin specializes in providing precision heavy machining, with knowledge specifically with materials such as Duplex and Inconel, as well as the traditional materials such as carbon steel and stainless steel.
- With the latest machinery, we are able to create any feasible product with our capacity up to 100,000 kg.
- Premium designs
- Traceability of raw material
- Exceptional quality control
- Certifications – PED 2014/68/EU, ATEX 2014/34/EU & ISO 9001