Pallet Crane Forks
Pallet Crane Forks
Pallet crane forks are used to safely lift goods and make heavy lifting safe when heights are an issue. They can be used in place of a forklift, or for goods that cannot fit a truck.
Crane forks are a specialized piece of lifting equipment that is suspended by a crane, enabling it to be used to lift and place pallets or even as an alternative to a forklift truck. It has many uses where only a small amount of floor space is available.
You can use it to load and move palettes in areas that couldn’t be reached by a regular lift truck. The standard crane fork is available in many different capacities.
Crane forks with adjustable height and fork tines can be used for tasks like moving large packs of bricks or blocks around.
Features of EZLift Self Balancing Crane Fork
The Adjustable Pallet Crane Forks work like a forklift truck but with the benefits of an overhead crane. Because these forks are so innovative, there are many situations where they are faster and more efficient than forklift trucks.
EZLift Self Balancing Crane Fork features include adjustable fork width and three positions. It also comes with adjustable fork width with five positions.
- Moving products with a Spring Loaded Crane Fork
- safety net frame for overhead surrounds the elevator
- Designed with adjustable height. The clear height ranges from 1200 to 1900mm
- It comes with adjustable fork widths
- Suitable hand holds
- It comes with high visibility color in bright orange for maximum safety
EZLift vs. Manual forks
- People manually balance loads to reduce the risk of tipping and the chance the load could be dropped. However, with remote control and automatic balance mechanism, there is no need for people to help balance loads.
- Self-balancing crane forks require no manual intervention and can be level by themselves. The minimum weight they support is 20% of the maximum load capacity.
- Crane forks used with EZlift cranes feature adjustable tines, height adjustments, and a balancing system to ensure the load stays on securely.
- Manually setting the load-bearing eye is required to make the load safe in manual balance crane forks. There is no SWL minimum for these devices.
- Self-balancing crane forks require no manual intervention, but they come with a minimum safe working load.
Self-Balancing Crane fork with adjustable fork tines and height – A wider variety of jobs can be accomplished with these self-balancing crane forks. For further information about our lift cranes or to place an order, get in touch with our field experts at RAAH International today.