Power & Voltage Dataloggers
Power & Voltage Dataloggers
Current and voltage data loggers monitor both amperage and voltage levels. They come in AC or DC models, or single or multiphase versions. Look below to see our current and voltage data loggers selection.
Voltage data loggers can be used for a wide variety of applications. They can be used to monitor energy consumption, detect surges and drops in power, and also to record low voltage signals from sensors.
Power Loggers are electric diagnostic instruments used for conducting energy studies, logging power quality, and single-phase and 3-phase power loggers.
Adittel Digital Pressure Calibrators & Gauges
The industries that use digital pressure gauges have evolved but have remained strongly dependent on the equipment and how it functions.
You can be sure that our digital pressure gauges can handle any temperature from 14°F to 122°F.
Digital pressure gauges with environmental accuracy, and performance flexibility in mind. With your line of work being hotter or colder ambient temperatures, these gauges will not be affected by the temperature.
Adittels product categories include:
Additel 260Ex: Handheld Multichannel Reference Recorder with a capacity of up to 60,000 psi.
Additel 273: Handheld Pressure Calibrator with a capacity of up to 60,000 psi.
Additel 673: Advanced Digital Pressure Calibrators with a capacity of up to 60,000 psi.
Additel 686: Advanced Digital Pressure Gauges with a capacity of up to 60,000 psi.
Additel 685: Digital Pressure Gauges presenting a capacity of up to 60,000 psi.
Additel 681: Digital Pressure Gauge presenting a capacity of up to 60,000 psi.
Additel 680: Digital Pressure Gauge presenting a capacity of up to 60,000.
Dwyer Power Dataloggers
You can now efficiently conduct load studies, and energy assessments and test solar with these powerful power dataloggers. In addition, these meters allow for the analysis and reporting of data.
Product categories include:
Portable Power Dataloggers: Data loggers are portable for easy transport. You use data loggers to conduct load studies, energy savings and solar power assessments, and manual data logging.
Current Dataloggers: Current dataloggers help residential, commercial, and industrial applications monitor sags and surges, track energy usage, and monitor single-phase power. Find a wide selection of dataloggers to fit your power monitoring application.
Voltage Dataloggers: Voltage dataloggers have a variety of types. The most common is for measuring and detecting voltage, current, or power. You can find the right type for your application on the website.
Power Meters: Power meters are customizable with various modular options to fit specific applications. For example, with the Multi-functional power meters, there is a variety of communication and IOD options. This provides a versatile and cost-effective metering solution that can be considered for any application.
EXTECH Power Analyzers
Power quality tools can be used for the identification of issues related to power quality and energy efficiency. This is done by recording and analyzing the data obtained. Check out the available models below:
- Extech 380820: Universal AC Power Source & AC Power Analyzer. It comes with Front 100W and Rear 2000W Universal Output Sockets.
- Extech 382100
- 1200A 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger: Datalogging Power Analyzer (up to 30,000 sets of measurements)
- Extech DL150
- True RMS AC Voltage/Current Datalogger: Data logs up to 100,000 readings. Programmable sample rate from 1sec to 24hrs
- Extech DL160: Dual Input True RMS AC Voltage/Current Datalogger. Datalog up to 256,000 readings with a user-programmable sample rate.
- Extech PQ3350: 3-Phase Power & Harmonics Analyzer
- Power Measurements.
- Extech PQ3350-1 Extech: 3-Phase Power & Harmonics Analyzers with 1200A 12″ flexible current clamp probes.
- Extech PQ3350-3: 3-Phase Power & Harmonics Analyzers
- Complete with 3000A 24″ flexible current clamp probes.
- Extech PQ3450: Datalogging Power Analyzer kit including up to 30,000 sets of measurements.
- Extech PQ3450-12: Datalogging Power Analyzer Kit with up to 30,000 measurements.
- Extech PQ3450-2: 200A Datalogging Power Analyzer Kit with up to 30,000 sets of measurements.
- Extech PQ3450-30: The 3000A Datalogging Power Analyzer Kit with 30,000 sets of measurements.
- Extech PQ3470: 3-Phase Graphical Power & Harmonics Analyzer/Datalogger.
- Extech PQ3470-12: a 1200A Datalogging Power Analyzer Kit with up to 30,000 sets of measurements and 1200A electricity clamp probes.
- Extech PQ3470-2: the 200A Datalogging Power Analyzer Kit offers up to 30,000 sets of measurements and 200A current clamp probes.
- Extech PQ3470-30: Datalogging Power Analyzer Kit comes with up to 30,000 sets of measurements and 300A flexible current clamp probes in three pieces.
- Extech SD900: another 3-Channel DC Current Datalogger model with digital data recording on SD card.
- Extech SD910: the 3-Channel DC Voltage datalogger comes with data recording on SD card in Excel format
Get in touch with our field experts at RAAH International for more information or to place an order. Contact us today and take advantage of our discounted prices on our power and voltage data loggers.