RAAH International Pte Ltd. ("RAAH") is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following to understand how your personal information will be treated.
From time to time, RAAH may make changes to this privacy statement to reflect changes in its business or to serve you better. RAAH will use reasonable efforts to publish any such changes in the privacy statement, such as posting on this website.
RAAH protects your privacy on raahinternational.com through these basic principles:
- You will be advised when RAAH is collecting information about you or your online preferences and expectations and it will be made clear how that information is to be used.
- You will be able to choose whether or not you want to provide that information. If you choose not to provide some information, RAAH reserves its rights to proceed or not to proceed with your chosen business activity with RAAH.
- Any information collected about you will be secure and not shared with any third parties, unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared. However, RAAH may have to disclose personally identifiable information it considers necessary in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas, governmental or law enforcement requests, or to a third party to which ownership of RAAH is transferred via an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, etc.
- Information may be shared with and transferred to RAAH affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers, but only when necessary to fulfil your request. We maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to your information to those who need to know the information in order to respond to your request.
- In the event that personal information is retained following the completion of your request, RAAH will maintain a process for changing or having such information deleted. To update your information or request that it be deleted, please contact us at the address listed below. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions regarding any change to your personal information or if you would like us to delete you from our database. In the event you choose to delete your personal information from our database, we will retain a record of such information as well as your request for deletion as evidence of our compliance with this privacy statement.
- RAAH's website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites. You will be informed when linking to an external site.
- For the most part, you can visit this website without revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers do not collect e-mail addresses unless you provide it to us. We do collect the domain name from which the connection originates. This information is used in the aggregate to measure pages viewed, the amount of time spent on the site and the number of visits. We use this information to improve the contents of our website.
- This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not solicit or encourage the transmission of information from or about children.
- International visitors to the RAAH site should be aware that personal information may be transferred to computers in the Singapore or other locations in order to fulfil your request.