McMaster Carr Hand Tools
McMaster Carr Hand Tools
McMaster Carr Hand Tools are heavy-duty-grade tools that are commonly used everywhere.
All our tools are designed with ergonomic features to prevent hazards according to specific OSHA standards for general household use, industry, maritime, and construction. When it comes to quality, we combine engineering excellence with the finest material to present you with tools that last a lifetime and carry out the job without effort.
Explore our complete list of Hand tools for all industries.
Fastening and Joining Hand Tools
Fastening and joining hand tools offer the best hand-powered tool, that mechanically joins or binds two or more materials together. Our variety of durable and ergonomic tools are used to insert or remove mechanical fasteners, such as nails, screws, bolts, nuts, washers, rivets, and dowels. Any method you use methods for joining boards together that use no nails or screws, our fastening and joining hand tools offer an assortment of options. See below.
- Maintenance Tool Sets
- Drivers, Keys, and Bits
- Wrenches and Sockets
- Pry Bars and Wedges
- Fastening Ring and Collar Pliers
- Screw, Pipe, and Stud Extractors
- Wire-Twisting Pliers
- Rivet Tools
- Rivet Nut Tools
- Screw Feeders
- Hose and Tube Clamp Pliers
- Pin-Removal Hammers
- Electric Grinders for Tungsten Electrodes
- Electric Soldering Irons
- Butane Torches
Fabricating and Machining Hand Tools
McMaster Carr specializes in high-performance metal, wood, and textile fabrication tools. Find our great selection of Hand Tools for handling all the applications around cutting, bending, and assembling tasks. Our fabricating machining hand tools offer multi-purpose use for cutting, welding, knurling, drilling, threading, grinding, facing and turning, and more.
- Clamping and Workholding
- Hand-Held Drills
- Drill Presses
- Hand Guides for Flexible-Shaft Drill Bits
- Deburring Blades
- Deburring Bits for Bit Screwdrivers and Power Tools
- Changeable-Blade Deburring Scrapers
- Deburring Scrapers
- Buffing and Polishing Compounds
- Plate Bevelers
- Smoothing and Polishing Stones
- Buffing Wheels and Pads
- Polishing Bobs
- Plastic Pipe and Tube Bevelers
- Buffing Kits
- Buffers and Polishers
- Precision-Finish Cylinder Hones
- Drums for Sanding Sleeves
- Backup Pads for Sanding Discs
- Cylinder Hones
- Adapters for Sanding Discs
- Collets for Bit and Bur Grinders
- Arbors for Flap Sanding Wheels
- Sanding Belts
- Sanding Sheets and Rolls
- Sanding Discs
- Flap Sanding Wheels
- Sanding Sleeves and Drums
- Tumbling and Vibrating Media
- Drill Bit Sharpeners
- Sanding Sticks
- Robot-Ready Sanders
- Putty Knives
- Knives and Blades
- Dent Pullers
- Benders, Crimpers, & Flarers
- Hammer-Driven Tube End Reshapers
- Hammer-Driven Thin-Wall (EMT) Conduit End Reshapers
- Air-Powered Sheet Metal Forming Hammers
- Forming Spoons
- Electric Wire Strippers
- Blowguns, Air Nozzles, and Air Knives
- Tap and Die Wrench Sets
- Die Wrenches
- Tap Wrenches
- 3D-Printed Part Removal Tools
- Quick-Change Lathe
- Tools and Holders
- Lathe Chuck Wrenches
- Hole Saw Arbors
Electrical Hand Tools
When it comes to electrical tasks, there is no room for mistakes or malfunctioning tools. Electricians and contractors use McMaster Carr’s Electrical hand tools to reliably pull, service, and install electrical and data cables.
Electrical Hand Tools offer high-quality designs that are ideal for use at home or on the job. All our hand equipment is available at outstanding prices, allowing you to quickly, efficiently and safely get the job done.
See all tool categories below.
- Electrical Wire and Cable Strippers and Crimpers
- Data and Coaxial Cable Strippers, Crimpers, and Tools
- Telephone Box Socket Wrenches
- Telephone Box
- Socket Wrenches
- Solar Panel Chargers for Large-Cell Batteries
- Portable Generators
- Installation Tools for Twist-On Wire Splicing Connectors
- Electrical Connector Holding Tools
- Accessories for Any-Which-Way
- Cable and Hose Carriers
Measuring and Inspecting Hand Tools
Accurate inspection of workplaces and machinery is an essential task, which also means compliance with safety standards associated with workplaces.
You’ll find all the measuring and inspection hand tools you need, available in both standard and digital varieties.
For inspectors to collect measurement data, such as how long, deep, or wide something is, each task requires the right measuring devices.
We offer a wide range of precision gauges, measuring devices, and other general categories of hand tools that measure dimensions or movement. Shop your favorite measuring and inspection hand tools below.
- Tape Measures
- Tank-Level Measurers
- Laser Distance Measurers
- Depth Gauges
- Pipe and Tubing Size Identifiers
- Bench Grinder Safety Gauges
- Machine Guard Safety Gauges
- Architects’ and Engineers’ Scales
- Plumb Bobs
- Torque Testers and Gauges
Power Transmission Hand Tools
McMaster Carr Power Transmission Hand Tools are high-performing equipment that transmits power to create motion. To ensure secure operation, you can use these power transmission tools to convey a motion from one shaft to another or by connecting them like a belt, chain or gear. Get the power transmission tools that you need for safe operations and high efficiency. See below.
- Roller Chain Spring-Clip Removal Pliers
- Quick-Twist Roller Chain Spring-Clip Removers
- Roller Chain Holders and Breakers
Material Handling Hand Tools
Looking for material handling equipment?
We offer proper tools for material handling equipment, including storage, engineered systems, industrial trucks, and bulk material handling. McMaster Carr has all the Material Handling Hand Equipment and supplies you need to make the job more effortless and safe. Avoid injury lifting heavy items, get the job done fast, and enjoy our fantastic prices all at once.
Discover all our manual material handling tools to move or support objects by pushing, pulling, lifting, vacuuming, balancing, carrying, and more. Check below.
- Vacuum Cups
- Vacuum Pads
- Vacuum Lifters
- Vacuum Cup Fittings
- Electrical Connectors for Schunk Grippers
- Food Industry Conveyor Belt Scrapers
- Strapping and Tools
- Pneumatic and Flat-Free Wheels
- Lifting Levers for Dollies
Containers, Storage, and Furniture Hand Tools
- Food Service Equipment
- Support Arms
- Spoons and Lab Spatulas
- Storage and Waste Containers
Control of Liquids, Gases, and Solids Hand Tools
Carry out your operations safely by Control of Liquids, Gases, and Solids Hand Tools, used for a variety of tasks across industries. Each tool combines safety with performance to deliver impeccable results. Check out our specialty tools below.
- Hand-Operated Mixers
- Plumbing Fixtures and Drains
- Pipe, Tubing, Hose, and Fittings
Sealing and Coating Hand Tools
Sealcoating and coating are applying a protective coating to pavements, ceilings, and walls to provide a protective layer from the elements: water, oils, and U.V.
For a smooth sealing and coating application, get your tools together now. Shop crack repair tools, sealcoating equomnet and more at McMaster Carr. We offer a wide assortment of hand tools at competitive prices. See below.
- Drywall Tools
- Packing Seal Cutters
- Line Marking Paint Applicators
- Thin Film and Label Smoothing Tools
Other Hand and Power Tools
Made by McMaster Carr’s excellent designs, get any hand tool that you need here. We offer a range of miscellaneous hand equipment and power tools to meet all your requirement- no matter the job that you do. Check all the categories below.
- Splinter Removers
- Office Staplers, Staples, and Removers
- Ratchet Handles
- Flexible Fiber-Optic Cables for Mini Flashlights
- Air Compressors
- Eyeglass Repair Kit
- Folding Pruning Saws
- Paper Cutters and Hole Punches
For more information on each piece of McMaster Carr Hand Tools, get in touch with us today. If you can not find the tool you are looking for or want to put the right toolset together, our field experts at RAAH International are more than happy to offer you a free consultation.
Place an order today and get huge discounts on bulk purchases.